NO REPEAT WORKDAY RULES
1. The NO REPEAT WORKDAY is an ongoing weekday promotion and will be continuously on-going until further notice. If you hear the same song twice, by the same artist between the hours of 8am and 4pm – you win!
2. The contest will run Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) during the hours 8am to 4pm. To be eligible to win the prize prospective participants need to call the station at 502-223-1500 and identify that the same version of the song, by the same artist or band has been played in its entirety more than once between the exact hours of 8am to 4pm only on weekdays Monday to Friday and play only on Star 103.7 Once confirmed by Star 103.7 that the same song, by the same artist played twice between 8am & 4pm the participant will be awarded.
3. Only the first caller to call in and identify the repeated song will win. You have 10 minutes and 37 seconds to call in and identify the repeated song after the second song has played. Any calls after the time will not be awarded the prize.
4. Should there be technical difficulties during the hours of the 8am to 4pm No Repeat Workday on Star 103.7 and a “back up” selection of music be broadcast; then any repetition of these songs will not be regarded as a repeated song and therefore no caller is eligible to receive the prize.
5. The only way to identify the song is by calling us at 502-223-1500
6. CapCity Communications reserves the right to change prize at its own discretion.
7. There is only ONE (1) prize per household for this contest. Once a prize has been awarded, no one in that household can win a prize for 30 days.
8. Employees of Star 103.7 and CapCity Communications, their advertising agencies, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate” includes: spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
9. Star 103.7 does not take any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue a phone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, and inadvertent disconnection or otherwise.
10. By participating, all winners grant Star 103.7 exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
11. Star 103.7 reserves the right to refuse awarding any prizes to a person who is determined to have violated any rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
12. No purchase necessary to win. Employees of CapCity Communications may amend rules at any time. CapCity Communications reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any stage.
13. The combination of General Manager and Program Director at Star 103.7 will adjudicate any disputes. Their decision will be final.
14. General Contest rules apply. Find them HERE.
15. CapCity Communications reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.